Another fantastic week has whipped by and I’ve found a few little faves along the way. Now it’s time to welcome a fun-filled weekend! On the agenda: a MUCH-needed haircut, our first official house guest, and a football sunday BBQ. Happy Friday :)
1. I think I died and went to heaven when I was introduced to Magnolia Bakery’s Banana Bread Pudding this week.
2. The ease of online shopping in the US has got me under its spell and this week I welcomed a few new items into my fall arsenal including this J Crew skirt that’s been popping up on all sorts of blogs like here and here.
3. I’m big into the idea of updating inexpensive art for our new rental. Love this quirky idea from Apartment Therapy.
4. Did I say I’ve done a little online shopping? Yes, well these little babies from Zara are seriously upstaging the worn out sandals and sneakers in my closet.
5. As much as I love fun party straws, those pretty paper ones do tend to fall apart. These metal ones from West Elm would be an awesome substitute!
6. Now that we live in the land of 320 days of sunshine/year, I’m OBSESSED with the idea of owning a lemon tree. Ugh, dreamy!