Life this week has become infinitely more hectic as we begin to fine-tune the details for our big move out west. Although – I still managed to find the time to workout, paint my nails, try a new recipe, and hunt down some new additions to my wardrobe…not a bad little week at all come to think of it!
1. Sweet, tart, refreshing – cider is officially my new summer drink!
2. For the longest time, I thought putting fruit on the BBQ seemed so odd, but grilled peaches have changed all that. Here’s one of my favourite recipes that features these sweet little gems.
3. I am on a serious hunt for the perfect denim vest. It’s killing me that this Gap one is sold out, but let me know if you find a similar one and you will forever be near and dear to my heart.
4. It’s way too nice outside to be cooped up in the gym. The Teemo workout app is giving me the motivation of a trainer while allowing me to exercise on my own time, and out in the sunshine!
5. The pyjama dressing trend has brought loungewear out in public, rejoice! Currently coveting these loose silk printed shorts from Zara.
6. Can’t get enough of OPI’s Mod-Ern Girl – the perfect pop of orangey-red for summer.