Happy Valentine’s Day, my loves! Two things I love about this day: hearts and chocolate…oh, and if there are bouquets of flowers involved, that’s cool too. I figured in honor of this day of lovahs, I would round-up my faves in the categories of cute (hearts) and sweet (chocolate). I’ll be spending a low-key evening hanging with my Mr. and checking out Endless Love which comes out today (Alex Pettyfer = my Valentine).
1. I don’t know how this adorable sweater with heart elbow patches is not already a part of my wardrobe.
2. Dylan’s Candy Bar is a go-to stop before I see a movie, and I always pick up a few of these insanely decadent chocolate covered sea salt caramels.
3. Cute lil heart mug by Alessi.
4. All of Joy the Baker’s recipes that involve chocolate. You’re welcome.
5. I’m all about delicate gold rings right now, and this heart design by Jennifer Meyer is simple and beautiful.
6. So obsessed with this delicious (and relatively healthy) frozen treat.
Happy Valentine’s Day!