It’s been a crazy work week, so I’m most definitely looking forward to a weekend of sunshine, relaxation, and a little holiday baking. Happy Friday!
1. I’m not usually into novelty tees, but this one from Society6 is too funny.
2. Loving this unsweetened, cold-brewed black tea by Tejava. Perfect for a busy week when there’s no time for a coffee run.
3. A simple, beautiful holiday place card idea that I would totally try.
4. Speaking of the holidays, I’m getting all warm and fuzzy seeing the city transform for the season, especially the gorgeous 110-foot xmas tree @ The Grove!
5. How cool – 17 creative things to do with your Instagram pics via Brit + Co.
6. Now why didn’t I think of that? These DIY smoking slippers look super cute and super easy.