My Friday Faves are a real mixed bag this week, but with the weather finally turning in the great white north, I’m all about new ideas and a fresh spring start! Happy Friday…
1. Still in BETA mode but gaining major online cred, Styloot.com is a free service that helps you hunt down the perfect outfit based on photos, sketches, whateva! Sooo using this for summer wedding season.
2. Trust me on this: cheese popcorn + caramel popcorn = your newest snack time addiction.
3. The softest, comfiest, loveliest little loafer you will ever meet is the Patricia Green Driving Moccasin (comes in so many great colours too!)
4. Many martinis were consumed on my trip last week, and it’s safe to say there are more in my future. I will never make another without Tipsy Olives, packed in French Vermouth for an extra touch of ooh-lala!
5. I’ve been a big fan of the Brit + Co. site for a while now and was thrilled to come across the Brit + Co. app! Recipes, style ideas, and crafty DIYs on the go – yessss!
6. I was stressed to discover that Twitter launched their new function, Twitter Music while I was taking a tech vacation. No heads up for one of your biggest fans, guys!? But have been totally hooked on it this week. It compiles a constantly updating list of top tunes based on Twitter mentions which you can listen to playlist-style right on your Twitter app or desktop.