This short work week zipped along as I came back to reality from long weekend celebrations and got back on track with some exciting new projects. Here are a few of the things I found and fell in love with this week!
1. I present to you, Dots! The most addictive new game for your iPhone. Seriously, get ready to ignore your spouse/friends/co-workers.
2. Almond butter is my new favourite thing to put on or in, well, anything. Lately, I have been kick-starting my mornings with a berry banana almond butter smoothie and it’s seriously rocking my world.
3. As you may know, I like to incorporate natural products in my life wherever possible. I found this lip balm by eos last week after my original fave was discontinued and it’s actually quite a superior replacement. Bonus points for being easy to find in my bottomless purse!
4. I’m really trying to be better at breakfast (I think they might be right about this whole ‘most important meal’ stuff) so, in addition to my almond butter smoothies, I’m going to make an effort to test drive these 25 Easy Breakfast Hacks from BuzzFeed.
5. Eureka! THE perfect nude sandal to dress up or dress down all summer long from the fast fashion whizzes at Zara.
6. If you miss Nicole Richie’s antics on The Simple Life, then you will probably love #CandidlyNicole, her new video series for AOL – same humour with a dash of sophistication.